Portable Pitching Mounds, Field Products, Field Equipment, Field Maintenance, Facility Consulting, Marketing Services
Junior Practice Pitching Mound
Train your youth baseball pitchers on the same great technology as professionals. The Junior Practice Pitching Mound simulates a realistic slope for a real feel to practicing your pitching. The push off and landing areas are reinforced, and the bottom has a non-slip covering, which makes this mound the perfect tool to train your young pitchers on the proper mechanics of the pitching motion. Now coaches can have another mound at practice and it’s affordable enough for parents to purchase for their backyard. Great for working on pitching mechanics indoors or outdoors. Combination of the foam core and the rubber armor allows the pitching mound to be both lightweight and strong.
Made of high-density foam and rubberized armor.
• Portable, durable and lightweight.
• Designed innovative skid-proof bottom; will not damage gym floors.
• We include a regulation size pitching rubber attached to every mound.
• Combination of the foam core and the rubber armor allows the pitching mound to be both lightweight and strong.
• Can be used by left-handed and right-handed pitchers.
• Spike-resistant turf.
• Dimensions: 6’4″L x 2’6″W x 6″H
• Weight: 54 lbs.